Friday, February 16, 2007

Some guy got ran over by the train..

2/16/07- A lot happened today. It was a regular morning like usual, I got to the Sheepshead station at 7 AM. I thought to myself hey what luck! Both the B and Q were stationary on the tracks; however I didn’t know why they wouldn’t go. So I listened to the conductor yap about some stuff that I had no idea what it was. I thought about popping off the train station and running for the bus 10 blocks away so I wouldn’t be late. But I thought, I’d still be late for my math test, so it wasn’t worth the effort. So after some more listening, I found out that the tracks at Kings Highway were out of power or something. The trains couldn’t go across or something like that. It was pretty hectic, people were all pushing and stuff when the B train was going to go for New Quirk. So I waited for about 20 minutes and it was fucking freezing. And then we had to change back to local Q at New Quirk because the Q line was jammed and had no power or something. I ended up being late for 2nd period and I missed my math test.


Later in the day, I heard that some guy fell into the tracks last night at Kings Highway. So the real reason was because some guy got ran over by the Q train yesterday. I heard the person died and his blood splattered all over the place, and there were cops and meds cleaning up the scene. I guess something else caused today’s technical difficulties but… the thought that someone got ran over by the train is absolutely disgusting…

No comments: