Thursday, December 6, 2007

scholarship denied

Today I was very unhappy/sad/disappointed. The top ranked 28 kids of ’08 all got invited to this meeting where they get to get free money. Antonio and Annie told me about the meeting. Apparently the top ranked 28 kids all got scholarships ranging from $500 to $1500 dollars. I was very unhappy. Ms. Kramer’s grade destroyed my average last term and caused me to plummet 5 ranks. If I had creative writing, I am certain that I would have gotten a 97 at least. The 80 really brought me down and to think of it, the entire last term was hideous. Yesterday we got our report cards and I had a 101 average. I got 90 in English (Miccio), 98 in calculus (Widom), 98 in Government (Gold), 91 in AP Statistics (Caldwell), and 100 in Physics C (Kennard). It’s a shame that this semester has no impact on your ranking because they are already finalized.

No comments: