Friday, March 27, 2009

13 year old boy



PART I
A while back, I stumbled across a funny story.
Original story
To summarize the first part: Baby faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13. According to the mother, who is 15 years old, she had unprotected sex with him and he is the father.

My thoughts: Okay... that kid looks like hes 8, that chick looks old enough to be his mother, and FFS damn that thing is ugly.

PART II
Two more come out of the closet
Second part of the story, several other guys come out saying they might be the father of that kid. According to them, multiple guys were having sex with that creature. They decide to do a DNA test.

My thoughts: I laughed out loud, not only at how Alfie was stupid enough to take responsibility for a kid that wasnt his, but more dumbasses came out of the closet to assume responsibility. Good job, dumbass.

PART III
Alfie is not the father
My thoughts: That is just pathetic.

No comments: