Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break is over

After 1.5 weeks of no school, I am here to tell you I have accomplished very little. It's really difficult getting back into working mode, all that free time off made me slack off even more than usual. I forced myself to read like 5 chapters of POL SCI (100 pages) and 4 chapters of MACRO ECO (60 pages) in two days. My brain hardly absorbed any of the information, which isn't like me at all.

I think I'm becoming stupider, aging has begun. I can no longer do really complicated math problems, just a year ago I was doing the hardest physics problems with ease. My ability to absorb information has deteriorated, and so has my writing skills. I'm trying to write an essay right now but the words seem so hard to grasp, maybe because I raised my standards, or maybe because I get distracted too easily. But I know for sure that I am becoming slower, I forget some fancy vocabulary that I used in writing.

Update on the dentist thing:
My mom's gums were cut up badly. She bled all day that day. Now her face is swelling like... you know when someone gets punched in the face. I know for sure that doctor cut up her gums on purpose. Why the hell would anyone need to cut the gums that have nothing to do with the tooth?


Injustice and incompetence is everywhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg... same here...
i used to write essays within 2 hours. guess now long it takes me to write a two page essay now?!?! a DAY or TWO! wtf >:0

-Tiff