Friday, May 15, 2009

some thoughts

My schedule didn't quite work out the way I wanted it to... so anyway...

This year sure went by quickly. Back in elementary school, it felt like an entire grade lasted forever. In high school, it went by very fast because I kept looking forward to the next semester for certain reasons. Now in college, it goes by even faster. Partly because it ends earlier, and partly because of the looking forward to the next day. The last days of school in college seems very different from the high school atmosphere. In high school, everyone is all happy and carefree. In college, everyone is nervous about the upcoming finals.


PS
I'm sick. My throat hurts and that's usually a sign that I'm about to get very sick. With all the fuss about the swine flu going on, I hope I don't have the swine flu.

No comments: