Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bad Parenting 101 #1



I'm gonna start a mini series of how bad parents behave on the train. I was inspired by some really bad parents recently on the train and I am going to jot down what they did.

1. A mother and a child in a stroller- the kid is downright annoying and spoiled. He was yelling and screaming and the mother was on the phone. To make him shut up, she handed him a bag of Doritos. As I watched the kid gobble down the orange triangles, I noticed how unusually fat he was, especially for a kid in a stroller. Poor kid, he's gonna be a fatty when he enters school.

*note to self* - Do not feed junk food at a young age.

2. A mother and a daughter - A teenage mother (those are never good) and her bitchy friend were talking about guys on the train. Her five year old (est.) daughter was trying to get her attention and was trying to talk to her. The mother was ignoring her daughter and kept swearing about something about some guy. The situation looked very bad to me. The kid will probably grow up to be a repeat of this failure of a mother.

No comments: