Thursday, March 22, 2007

junior

3/22/07- The junior orientation was yesterday. The college counselors talked all period about how to apply for colleges, about scholarships, and all the process. It seems like such a big hassle, I’m stressed out as hell. So many documents to fill out and stuff just keep coming and coming. So today I was in physics and I am completely lost. That’s what happens when you miss one period of physics. You become in the lost and found section, only you won’t be found. What the hell is an equi-potential thingy? What the hell is electric field?

Report cards today, and a funny new system for the cafeteria. We got this “dining hall” in the school (cafeteria) and now we get our very own “pin numbers” so that we don’t have to pay jack squat. The elimination of cash and payment but an addition of a “kiosk.” I gotta check that out.

I also got into Arista and Archon but I only applied to Arista. Guess they wanted me so badly they gave me both haha.

No comments: