Monday, August 3, 2009

House of the Dead: OverkiLL





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKUSSFzRZGY

Oh god I ran through the entire game last night at my cousin's house. Holy shit this is the funniest game I've ever seen XD.

Guinness World Record: Setting a record in this brand new category, the title recognizes The House of the Dead: OVERKILL as the most profane video game in history.

This game is your typical arcade shooting game, except on the Wii. The gameplay is quite dull and you don't do too much but shoot. I played the entire thing for the story line and it was worth it. The main characters were hilarious and good god, I swear, half the dialogue consists of fuck, shit, bitch, mother, etc. The jokes are vulgar but that is what makes it funny.

Anyway in the video above shows basically what the game is all about--nonstop cursing by Detective Washington (he's modeled after Samuel L. Jackson).

I would not recommend getting the game, just watch the storyline on YT and call it a day.

Also, it should be rated like M or something because of all the profanity lawl. Edit - it is rated M, lolcat.

No comments: