Saturday, August 29, 2009

summers over



So there ends this summer vacation. It's still the best freaking summer I've had thus far in my life, and possibly the best one I'll ever have (since there is no such thing as summer vacation once school life is over). I haven't gotten a chance to do some of the things I wanted to do because I got hooked onto a new game (actually DotA standalone remake) called Heroes Of Newerth. It's in BETA and I can't stop playing it. I hope school will get me off that game soon.

Some good jokes:

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?" "No," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying "Yes." So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

A woman was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She was not happy with what she saw and said to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me acompliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her some place expensive... so, I took her to a gas station. And that's when the fight started.

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds.' I bought her a scale.

No comments: