Tuesday, February 23, 2010

progress

I'm looking at my life and thought; what have I accomplished?

I'm at my "prime" years as they call it and it only goes a bit higher before it goes down from there. For someone who is supposed to be twenty years old, I sure don't see myself that way. In fact when I travel on the subway, I feel like a high school student still. My appearance is definitely deceiving. Is that a good or a bad thing?

Anyway this random thing is about my previous project. I'm up to 120something pages and I've stopped working on it. It's been about two years since I have departed from high school and the memories are getting fuzzy. To not finish it soon means--it won't get finished at all. And so, I make an entire post just to remind myself of what's important to me... to finish the thing. But somehow I feel like there's never enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do.

No comments: