Thursday, December 31, 2009

some tv stuff



Season 4 Ep 7

Watch this episode, I found it hilarious and yet I realize I behave in a similar manner. Malcolm is a genius but all the people around him are complete morons so he complains all the time about everything. One day he decides to keep his mouth shut and just not say anything but the result of his actions (or lack of actions rather) is quite serious. Maybe I should start actually think about what I say before I actually say it... because it's not going so well.





Resident Evil Degeneration was awesome. I've never played any of the video games of its series but watching this movie still made sense. The storyline is exciting (in my opinion) and the characters were really well created. You can feel their fear at crucial moments in the movie and their facial expressions were very realistic. The only character that seemed over the top was Leon S Kennedy, the guy with the pistol. Since he is the main character, he is fearless and pulls all of these stunts that would have otherwise killed him if he isn't the main character. This is also the only movie that actually relates to the game itself, the films portrayed by real actors makes absolutely no sense and those were terrible. I recommend you watch this thing.

No comments: