Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ffffuuu

I know what I want.

Unfortunately, I lack the motivation, the dedication, the inspiration.

My parents always criticize me for not studying enough. My theory is, if I can get straight A's with the least amount of studying done, it is more efficient. Why the hell should I waste my time studying hours and hours when I accomplish the same goal using less time? Isn't that what work is about anyway--to accomplish a task efficiently and quickly?

Being smart, naturally comes along with excessive stress. Why the hell do I think so much?

Work isn't bad. In fact, I kinda like brainless work, it requires no effort. Lift crates, pack out, stock shelves, match numbers. I wonder by the end of the summer my body will become more cut. All this lifting sure is tiring...

No comments: