Wednesday, July 8, 2009

no one cares

What gets me through the day?

It used to be easier, but now it seems impossible to find motivation. I used to have something to look forward to so that each day passes by quicker. Nowadays, everything is so mundane, so repetitive, so dull...

And it's hard to find someone who cares. Sometimes I feel like chatting with someone on AIM but no one ever initiates a conversation with me. I log on AIM hoping someone has something interesting to share with me--but it doesn't happen. Maybe I should uninstall, it seems like quite a pointless program.



PS: I am not emo.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It's the same for me. Believe it or not, i was one of those odd balls who loved hw (they were easy and fast) and go to school. school was fun with all my friends and stuff, but as i got older i became asocial and skeptical and cynical to many things. lol. it's sad.

i seem to be one of those who leaves aim on just in case i need to find someone or hope that i am needed in some way. lol. i dont talk much online. aim is more like an update -- besides facebook -- on people -- profile, away messages, etc. i am more talkative in person than behind a computer. lol.