Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Computer trouble continued

It has been two days since I dropped my desktop at the Ave U place (chinese people) for repairs. They claimed they can fix anything and should be done on Sunday. It wasnt done until today. Secondly, they charge $75 to wipe out viruses. They claimed they did get rid of the virus, but explorer.exe was corrupt and no longer function properly. So they told me they have to reformat the damn thing. So they asked me if I wanted to backup any information on my computer. Of course I wanted to back stuff up... that was the whole point of trying to get rid of the virus instead of reformatting the whole thing... hell I coulda done it myself had I known these incompetent jackasses were just going to reformat it in the end. So the story is, I wasted $75 and two days on something I could've done myself. How wonderful is that...

No comments: